Best Webinar Software Platforms
July 28, 2022
The best webinar software platforms play a big part in marketing and conversion of leads. However, every platform has its unique features and characteristics.
WebinarJam and JetWebinar let you host up to 10K attendants, plus come with CTA buttons, sticky announcements, and presentation tools right out of the box. The same features are available on BigMarker, which can host 9 types of events, and WebinarNinja, the only platform here that is billed monthly.
This article takes a detailed dive into these webinar software platforms' features and workings, plus summarizes their pros and cons to help you make an informed decision. By the time you get to the bottom, you will know what to expect from some of the best webinar platforms out there.
The reviews are conducted after a thorough assessment of each platform’s features and functionality. We’ve also included the reviews of other marketers that are currently using the platforms listed below, so everything you read is unbiased and updated.
The Best Webinar Software Platforms
Who Is It For?
Whether you’re a multinational corporation or a one-man operation, WebinarJam is one of the best webinar platforms you can use.
The platform is designed in a manner that achieves a great balance between usability and functionality. The end product is the webinar software that’s easy to use, yet it is packed with advanced features like CTA pop-ups, scarcity elements, and even a private chat room.
There’s a mild learning curve involved, but the platform as a whole is easy to navigate, so not even novice marketers will have trouble using WebinarJam. That makes it a great all-round solution for marketers of all expertise.
WebinarJam is the go-to webinar platform for over 50,000 marketers worldwide. It is one of the highest-rated platforms in the competitive webinar market and is currently a leading brand globally.
It’s simple: people use WebinarJam because it’s easy to understand. The intuitive interface and straightforward controls make it an excellent option for businesses with low technical needs. It is a platform that is 100% geared towards marketing and sales, so it leaves out all the jargon to make selling as easy as possible.
Far from being rudimentary, WebinarJam comes with action-centered features that even advanced marketers would find useful. For example, you can set up a sticky announcement to showcase deals and promos on your audience’s screens. You can pair this announcement with a limited quantity or countdown timer element to emphasize scarcity. All while carrying on with your live webinar!
You can host up to six other people (co-presenters) and customize the “room” to match your brand colors, and send replays instantly to your audience. There’s also an extremely useful panic button, which allows you to boot to a new live room and redirect your audience there within 15 seconds. That’s a button you’ll need in the event of technical failures.
These are just a few reasons why you might want to use WebinarJam, which is one of the most feature-rich webinar platforms available today. Here is a full list of its features.
- 1080p HD video and audio broadcasting at 30 FPS
- Facebook and YouTube Live streaming support.
- Social media-compatible.
- Automatic broadcast recording.
- Integrated text and email autoresponders.
- Private chat with moderators.
- Sales-focused interface.
- In-built professional page builder.
- Replica replays that you can schedule to play at a later time.
- Panic button.
One of the reasons why it’s globally popular is its wide compatibility with web browsers and internet devices. WebinarJam runs on technologies like WebRTC, Flash, HLS, and RTMP,
plus exclusive Broadcast Distribution Technology that produces a universal signal to users a smooth and responsive experience no matter how they’re hosting the webinar.
Email and text integration act as your follow-up tools to recapture the elusive 50% of your audience that registers but doesn’t attend. You can set up a series of reminders or send automated follow-up emails or texts to remind your audience of the event or even to retarget them if they leave the webinar early.
Direct streaming to popular platforms like Facebook and YouTube gives your audience a more familiar environment to interact with you. You can get a lot more views using WebinarJam, which allows you to stream your webinar to a password-protected YouTube page, therefore interacting with your audience on their turf.
Overall, the feature-rich platform promises to deliver for businesses of all types. In terms of features and functionality, it’s up there with competitors like Demio and EverWebinar. However, rich functionality comes at a price, so, surprisingly, WebinarJam isn’t accompanied by a premium price tag.
The price tiers for WebinarJam are as follows:
- Basic Plan: For $499/year, or $41.58/month, you can host up to 500 attendees and a maximum of two presenters. Webinars are unlimited, but each of them will be restricted to two hours. As the cheapest plan, it doesn’t come with advanced features like the panic button.
- Professional Plan: For $699/year, or $58.25/month, you can have as many as four presenters and up to 4,000 attendees in your webinars. Webinar duration is extended to three hours per session, and all the advanced features are at your disposal.
- Enterprise Plan: For $999/year, or 83.25/month, your business can host webinars with up to 5,000 attendees and up to six presenters. Each webinar will have a maximum duration of four hours, but you can host as many sessions as you need. Besides the advanced features, you get access to the Control Center, a feature exclusive to the Enterprise Plan.
- Takes less than sixty seconds to set up.
- Widely compatible with browsers and devices.
- Effortless to master.
- Very user-friendly interface.
- Intuitive dashboard, controls, and analytics.
- Based on the latest web technologies.
- Audience limit of 5,000 and presenter limit of six.
- You can bring an audience member onto your virtual stage.
- Affordably priced.
- Integrated tutorials on how to host a successful webinar.
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- No monthly payment plans.
Who Is It For?
JetWebinar is unrivaled when it comes to scalability. As the world’s first real-time/simulated live webinar platform, it gives marketers the capability to host over 10,000 participants per live webinar session.
That alone makes it an excellent option for enterprises with large audiences. One can argue that webinar hosting platforms have similar capabilities, but it’s only JetWebinar that can host such vast audiences without facing network issues and lags.
The platform doesn’t come with a learning curve, so it remains quite accessible even to marketers with no experience. It also includes useful marketing tools like an affiliate system, CTA buttons, and built-in email automation.
JetWebinar is a crowd favorite when it comes to streaming live or pre-recorded events to huge audiences. With this platform, marketers are free to host live webinar events as per their specific needs.
Not only are they able to host live and pre-recorded events, but they can also convert these live webinars into recurring simulations, which they can then share with their followers. That’s not all. The attendance cap stands at over 10,000 participants, making this platform one of our list's widest-reaching.
As a cloud-based app, the platform requires no software downloads or installations. Audience members can join live events directly from their browsers. That’s the general nature of this webinar hosting platform: everything is made simple.
That includes creating high-converting landing pages within the platform. JetWebinar includes a powerful drag-and-drop page builder that lets you create landing pages quickly. You can choose to build some from scratch or customize the platform's professional templates to match your brand colors.
There are a lot of features that marketers find useful on this platform:
- Excellent video and audio quality.
- Interactive chat.
- Virtually no video lag present (less than 300ms).
- Dozens of sales tools.
- Email automation.
- Seamless integration with Google Analytics.
- On-demand webinars can be created automatically.
- Affiliate management systems.
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder.
The interactive live chat feature lets your audience ask questions in real-time. It, however, lacks a Q&A section, which is becoming more important for webinar platforms.
It does include email marketing, complete with automation. You can use emails to remind your audience of upcoming events or to promote products after events and re-capture leads. The affiliate management system is a feature that’s unique to JetWebinar. Using this feature, marketers can promote paid events to their audience via several different networks.
There are plenty of sales tools to improve conversions during and after each event. You can choose to automatically redirect your audience to a sales page after an event. You can also display offers and promos during a live session or even add special content such as downloadable files in the webinar room.
The platform is fully customizable whether you prefer building from scratch or using a premade template. The drag-and-drop builder is not meant for just landing pages but also for webinar rooms, registration pages, and thank-you pages.
Even though it’s relatively easy to get used to, JetWebinar has a tech-heavy interface that looks a bit more complicated to master. However, there’s plenty of friendly and fast customer support should you get stuck. There’s a well-stocked FAQ section, a knowledge base, video tutorials, and plenty of how-to videos. You can also speak directly with a representative via live chat, email, or phone.
JetWebinar’s pricing options are based on live attendee counts. All the plans come with unlimited on-demand webinar participants. There are three plans:
- Silver Plan: The cheapest plan costs $63/month (billed annually), and limits live attendees to 100 participants. Marketers can also have up to three simulated live webinars running. This plan doesn’t include phone support.
- Gold Pan: For $157/month (billed annually), you can have up to 500 live attendees and three simulated live webinars. This plan comes with all the features we’ve mentioned, including phone support.
- Platinum Plan: For $397/month, you can have up to 2,000 live attendees and three simulated live webinars. All the features are accessible in this plan.
- Scalable enough to support over 10,000 live attendees without lags or dips in performance.
- Remarkable data transfer speed.
- Relatively easy to use even with no experience.
- No setup required—can be used right out of the box.
- Up to eight customizable templates available.
- Supports multiple hosts at a time.
- Great customer support.
- One of the fastest webinar platforms available.
- Compliant with CCPA and GDPR.
- 30-day free trial included with all plans.
- Limited integration for third-party apps.
- Not a lot of customization options available for the customer-facing interface.
Who Is It For?
Demio is described as a “sales-focused” webinar platform since it is seemingly designed with that single purpose in mind. The minimal layout belies the platform's feature-rich nature, which is purposefully designed this way to improve user experience on both the hosts’ and the audience’s sides.
There’s endless customization available on Demio, and you can tinker with stuff like the registration page, add custom fields, and use your brand colors. You can also send reminders about upcoming events and utilize the CTA tools at your disposal to improve your conversion rates.
Demio deploys a simple yet modern approach in the design of its interface. Touted as a webinar platform designed for marketing, it’s clear from the start that the sole purpose of this webinar software is to help you improve your conversion rate and make more money.
It achieves this bold claim in a number of ways, the first of which is by providing access to five of the most effective types of webinar campaigns. You can use it to host a live, hybrid, automated, series, or on-demand webinar.
The visual design is appealing, and much of the interface is distraction-free. In just a few minutes, most marketers can grasp the platform's fundamentals, which means it’s easy to get used to.
As a cloud-based webinar platform, it doesn’t require any software downloads or installations. It runs directly in your audience’s browsers, which makes your events a little more accessible, and therefore well-attended.
The clean UI is quite easy to operate, and basic tasks like creating a new webinar can be performed quickly. All it takes is a few clicks and inputs. From the webinar creation tab, you can choose the type of webinar you need or upload custom settings from a previously hosted webinar.
Even though its ease-of-use is its most attractive feature, Demio doesn’t cut corners when it comes to other crucial features:
- Simple yet modern design.
- Up to five types of webinars supported.
- Allows marketers to concentrate on content and brand.
- Eye-catching CTA blocks and buttons.
- Customizable registration pages.
- Automatic email notifications.
- Automatic broadcast recording in HD.
- Downloadable content (handouts) can be shared with the audience.
Demio offers three customizable landing pages that you can edit and place as your primary webinar registration page. There are a lot of customization options, so you can make them as unique or brand-specific as you need them to be.
Depending on your business's size, these customized registration pages can be uploaded on your website to capture new leads. Alternatively, you can send customized emails to remind your audience of upcoming webinar sessions. Members’ details can be exported into a CSV file and saved for future use.
Demio is very brand-friendly. It allows you to add your brand colors and logos on all event materials. This can improve engagement and niche authority when dealing with relatively new
The platform supports HD content recording and streaming in real-time. The user experience is uniformly intuitive on both the audience’s and the host’s sides. The minimal webinar room features a header, a timer, a chat button, and a settings option. Most of the screen is blank to minimize distractions.
Even though its minimal UI seems stripped of all features, that doesn’t apply to the platform as a whole. Marketers are equipped with tools such as interactive polls (complete with stats), wonderfully eye-catching CTAs, a Q&A section, file sharing, and public and private chats with emoji support. Hosts can also send out one-click invitations to audience members that wish to present.
All your live webinars are automatically recorded and hosted on a separate page. You can share the URL of this page if you wish to engage your audience after the main webinar session. This page can also be customized using your brand logo and colors.
The analytics dashboard is good enough but not as good as what you get with options like WebinarJam. It does capture essential metrics like engagement rate, audience count, and watching statistics, but that’s about it.
To make it up for its measly analytics, Demio offers support for over 1,000 web applications, including nine distinctive email marketing add-ons.
It also offers one of the best customer services in the industry. There is dedicated customer support that’s available 24/7. Audience members can get answers to their questions in the live chat feature, which has an average response time of less than five minutes.
Demio offers a 14-day free trial, after which you can pick from one of the three plans available:
- Starter Plan: For $34/month (billed annually), you can have a maximum of 50 attendees and one host on your live webinars. All the standard features, including standard customer support, are available in this plan.
- Growth Plan: For $69/month (billed annually), you can have up to 150 attendees and one host on your live webinars. You get all the features that are included in the starter plan, plus access to automated events. You can customize the room as well as your emails to match your brand colors.
- Business Plan: For $163/month (billed annually), your room can hold up to 500 attendees and up to four hosts. All the features in the Growth Plan are included in this plan. You will also get plan-exclusive features like Dedicated Account Rep and priority customer support.
Demio also allows custom plans, so if your business requires a larger attendee limit, for instance, you can contact them for a tailor-made plan.
- Chats are customizable, and support mentions for easier communication.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Customizable replay page.
- Minimal webinar room (appears less distracting).
- Reliable video and audio quality.
- Supports over 1,000 app integrations.
- Can be integrated with nine email marketing services.
- Promotes audience engagement with polls, Q&A, and live chat.
- Doesn’t support YouTube or Facebook live streaming.
Who Is It For?
There are several types of webinar events, and to host them all, marketers typically need to use multiple separate platforms. That’s not the case for marketers that choose BigMarker.
This webinar platform is uniquely designed to let you host up to nine different types of webinars. It also comes with in-built email marketing features, landing page modifiers, and even customizable payment gateways right out of the box.
BigMarker can be recommended to big companies that are just beginning to market using webinars because it offers them tons of opportunities to scale upwards in the future.
BigMarker is dubbed the world’s first end-to-end webinar platform. Apart from high-end webinar technology, its users also have the ability to manage video content, email landing pages, and payment gateways from within the webinar solution.
The platform boasts a long list of robust features that has made it an instant favorite among marketers. Plus, it offers monthly payment plans, which makes it accessible enough to businesses with limited resources.
However, it’s undoubtedly the list of supported webinar events that draw marketers to BigMarker. With the platform, you can host any one of the following types of webinars:
- Live webinars – Standard webinar type.
- Automated webinars – a.k.a. stealth webinars.
- Evergreen webinars – Webinars with perpetually relevant information.
- On-demand webinars – Webinars that run upon the viewers’ request.
- Live stream webinars – Webinars that stream directly to YouTube or Facebook.
- 24/7 webinars – Constantly ongoing webinars that you can join at your leisure.
- Webinar series – Virtual webinar summits.
The platform strives to meet the needs of all types of businesses and marketers. That makes it an ideal solution for businesses that need to host multiple types of webinars using one platform. Combine that versatility with features like automatic broadcast recording and direct-to-browser integration, and BigMarker becomes one of the best solutions out there, especially for marketers that prefer to use one platform for all their webinar sessions.
It also has an impressive array of features:
- Direct-to-browser integration (no software downloads necessary).
- Automatic broadcast recording.
- Support for up to nine types of webinars.
- Live CTA and pop-up buttons.
- High-end marketing and automation.
- Over 15 customizable landing pages available.
- Easily embeddable webinars (can be embedded anywhere).
- Q&A section with polls and voting feature.
- VOIP and Dial-in Audio support.
- Integrated list and contact management.
- Email marketing templates.
BigMarker is a cloud-based webinar software. That means it can run through your web browser and won’t require any additional software downloads. That lowers the entry bar for your audience, who will find it easier to join a webinar that doesn’t require any downloads or installations.
You can leverage the 15+ landing page templates that come with the platform to push your audience further down the sales funnel. These are fully customizable, so you can tweak them depending on whether you want to capture new leads or convert existing ones.
The user interface, given the typical complex nature of webinar software, is delightfully easy to use. Navigating around won’t be a cumbersome task because it is well-designed, clean, and simple. Similar settings are placed under the same tabs, so it’s quite easy to find things even if you’re not familiar with webinar platforms.
BigMarker has some of the best audience engagement tools available. These powerful tools include live chat, polls, a Q&A section (with upvoting), CTA buttons, sticky announcements, and file sharing. There are endless ways to interact with your audience during a live session.
The virtual webinar room can be customized to match your brand colors and company logo. That makes for a more trustworthy setting, especially for members of the audience that are attending their first webinar. You can even link your event with a Twitter hashtag, which will allow your audience to carry on the discussion on Twitter in real-time.
You can call upon any of these audience members to present and invite them on-screen. Unlike most webinar software, BigMarker doesn’t limit the number of participants you can invite on-screen. It also equips you with a state-of-the-art audience monitoring system that creates reports about audience engagement.
This is an in-built feature, and you can get more technical if you need advanced analytics by integrating over 1500 CRM, email, and marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, to keep track of your audience.
BigMarker has a lot of excellent features, but few of them are as important as the multiple webinar event features that let you run different types of webinars under one platform. For marketers that need these webinar types, it’s easy to cut costs when you pay one membership fee and get access to all the types of webinars you need.
BigMarker offers a 7-day free trial, after which you’ll have to choose from three plans. Each plan gives you access to unlimited on-demand and live webinar sessions. You’ll also have plenty of cloud storage (up to 1TB) for your automatically recorded sessions.
- Starter plan: The lowest-priced plan will cost you $79/month (billed annually). Your webinar can have a total of 100 attendees and one host. All the features, except the webinar series and evergreen webinars, are accessible in this plan. However, you won’t be able to host paid webinars since the payment gateway integration feature is not available in this plan.
- Elite plan: This plan will cost you $159/month (billed annually) and is considered the best plan to start with. It has a 500-person limit for the attendees and two host licenses. With this plan, you can access all the features BigMarker has to offer.
- Summit plan: The most exclusive plan costs $299/month and is limited to up to 1,000 attendees and four hosts. All the features of the Elite plan are included.
- Clean, intuitive, and modern interface.
- You can have unlimited audience presenters on-screen.
- Tons of user interaction tools.
- Supports multi-streaming onto Facebook and YouTube.
- Supports streaming from a custom URL.
- Customizable rooms, landing pages, and email templates.
- Can integrate with 1,500+ web services and apps.
- Is an umbrella solution for webinar marketing.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Too expensive for marketers that only need one type of webinar.
- There’s a learning curve involved in mastering the platform.
Who Is It For?
Even though it is cheaper than WebinarJam, WebinarNinja still has the same impressive array of features, making it suitable for novice marketers and startups. It is highly recommended to businesses with limited resources as it offers pro-level webinar features at a fraction of the cost.
WebinarNinja is for the marketer that wants an intuitive interface and straightforward functionality. The platform is designed for maximum ease of use, so you’re unlikely to get stuck even if you lack technical knowledge.
Far from being a beginner’s tool, WebinarNinja equips marketers with a long list of useful features, including different types of webinars, live chat, and zero-latency performance, courtesy of the latest WebRTC technology.
Therefore, it is a platform worthy of any business’s attention, particularly marketers with a hankering for feature-rich webinar solutions at an affordable price.
WebinarNinja is one of the leading webinar solutions in the market, loved for its ease of use and abundance of features. You can host multiple types of webinars (up to five) on this platform, including hybrid, series, and automated webinars.
WebinarNinja takes ease of use to another level by simplifying the fundamental processes. For example, you can start a webinar in less than ten seconds, with or without technical knowledge. The platform avails every tool for you, including templates for marketing tools like landing pages, immediately after set up, so you can be up and running pretty fast.
The seamless experience you get when using WebinarNinja is mirrored to the audience-side interface. It is very interaction-friendly and allows the host to use tools like downloadable content (slides, files, etc.), screen shares, moderated live chat, dedicated Q&A, polls, and videos to capture and convert leads while in session.
WebinarNinja gives you a central media library that you can use to access media files quickly. You can upload a wide range of files, including images, videos, logos, and other marketing materials, and use them to customize the webinar room, event announcements, or promos. It also equips you with a cluster of valuable features:
- Zero-latency performance (uses WebRTC technology).
- Five types of webinar formats.
- Shareable screen in PiP (Picture-in-Picture) format.
- Live chat (emojis supported).
- Customizable event rooms, pages, templates, etc.
- Conversion-focused tools like CTAs, scarcity elements, etc.
- Q&A section with polls.
- Supports over 1,000 app integrations.
- Unlimited registrations on all plans.
- Email marketing automation.
- In-depth analytics that can be exported as data files.
- Automatic broadcast recording.
- Integrated social share buttons.
If we had to pick one particularly impressive feature, it would be the simplified analytics dashboard. It keeps track of webinar attendance, conversions, retention, clicks, and more, then presents it in an easy-to-grasp format.
Every bit of data collected can be exported with one click. This includes questions, polls, live chat, and attendee data.
You can use this data when launching an email marketing campaign via the platform. You get email marketing integration right out of the box, so you don’t need extra plugins to send reminders and confirmation emails to participants. WebinarNinja has decent email marketing automation, so you can make the whole follow-up process automatic if you need to.
If you do need to use third-party plugins, the platform can integrate with over 1,000 apps via Zapier. All your marketing needs are covered by the inclusion of conversion-focused tools like CTA buttons and sticky pop-ups, which you can set to display immediately or schedule for later appearances.
WebinarNinja is extremely customizable, and you can choose from several templates for every page, including the webinar room. The platform also comes with a Live Page Builder, an editor that allows you to build unique page designs to improve your conversion rate.
Customization aside, most marketers love the hundreds of webinar topics the platform comes with out of the box. The WebinarNinja Academy is home to hundreds of pieces of on-demand content that you can use on your webinar sessions.
It’s also great that you can make your webinar discoverable on the webinar search engine Webinar Finder. This makes it easier for users to find and join your webinars even if you don’t promote them.
Overall, it’s clear that WebinarNinja comes with every trick in the book to increase conversions. The fact that it still remains easy to use makes it even more accessible to marketers that don’t have as much technical know-how. That, in our humble opinion, is what makes it a fantastic webinar platform.
Despite having some awesome features, WebinarNinja is, by far, the most affordable option on this list. It’s also nice that you can pay monthly as opposed to annually, which is the standard payment format for many other webinar platforms. There are four pricing plans available:
- Starter Plan: It costs $39/month and limits you to live and automated (evergreen) webinar events. You can have a maximum of 100 attendees for every live webinar, but there’s no cap on the number of attendees that can join your automated webinar events.
- Pro Plan: At $79/month, WebinarNinja gives you live, automated, and webinar series events. The participant limit goes up to 300, and you get perks like real-time Facebook Ad tracking.
- Plus Plan: For $129/month, you can have up to 500 participants on your live webinars, plus access to hybrid webinar events. You also get all the features included in the Pro Plan.
- Power Plan: The most exclusive plan goes for $199 a month and allows you a maximum of 1,000 live webinar attendees, plus every other feature that WebinarNinja has to offer.
Every plan features the essentials:
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited registrations
- Up to four co-presenters
- Speedy customer support
- Full access to Webinar Finder and Webinar Academy
- Setting up a webinar event takes less than 10 seconds.
- Intuitive UI and dashboard, and easy-to-grasp analytics.
- Exclusive access to the Webinar Finder search engine.
- Maximum of five presenters included with every plan.
- Automatically creates essential marketing pages.
- Unlimited access to webinar tutorials and training content.
- Affordable monthly pricing.
- Tons of useful features for marketers.
- A free 14-day trial.
- Live webinars are limited to two hours.
Webinar Software Buying Guide
Webinar services can be quite diverse, so it’s not easy to pinpoint precisely what your business needs. Some businesses want to extend their reach; others simply want a platform for live interaction with their audience.
Depending on your needs as an entrepreneur or marketer, the right webinar software to choose varies. Here are some of the more important criteria to consider.
Ease of Registration
This includes how easy it is for you (the host) to register, but it’s mostly focused on how easy it is for audience members to join a webinar.
The best webinar platforms, based on this criterion alone, are cloud-based ones. They typically don’t require downloads, so your audience can join quickly via their web browsers. Ease of registration can determine how well attended your sessions are.
Ease of Navigation
A platform that’s hard to use is unattractive to you and your audience. Most webinar software these days strive to keep things simple and straightforward—the goal, after all, is to help people communicate with as few barriers as possible.
It’s important to pick a platform that’s easy to master, as you’ll get more out of it if you fully understand its functionality.
Presentation tools allow you to get your point across in a number of ways. Tools like screen share allow you to upload screenshots of your computer screen to your audience, which can be a good way to illustrate or emphasize your points.
Tools such as file sharing allow your audience to download and examine files from their own devices, which can significantly improve comprehension. Ensure the webinar platform you choose offers a few of the more crucial presentation tools that will make your work easier.
When something goes wrong, you’ll need a quick resolution from customer support. Therefore, one of the most important criteria to consider is the level of customer support available.
Ensure that there are multiple ways to get support, whether it’s via a live chat option, email, phone, or social media. The faster you can get issues resolved, the longer you can run webinars without a hitch.
About THE AUTHOR
After working for multiple digital advertising agencies and managing hundreds of client accounts, spending millions of dollars via Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Native Ads and Direct Media Buying, I took things out on my own and started SparrowBoost. Now, my tight-knit team and I continue to get smarter and more efficient at running our own campaigns and we share our knowledge with you.Learn more about SparrowBoost